Best Mini Loaf Pan Reviews 2019- [My Top 10 Picks]
To prepare deliciously baked loaves of just the right sizes for your family, you should get one of the best mini loaf pans on the market.
There are many loaf pans on the market. Therefore, determining which one to choose can be quite challenging. However, when you find the right pan, you can enjoy freshly baked bread and cake whenever you want.
It’s a wonderful feeling of satisfaction to see the dough rising and the bread or cake getting a golden brown crust. I know this from experience because I love baking.
I’ve used many loaf pans over the years, and when it was time to buy a new one, I wanted to test as many models as possible. With a bit of help from friends, I’m now ready to give you my mini loaf pans review.
Let’s get started.
Best Mini Loaf Pans
|Mini Loaf Pan||Weight||Dimension||Review|
|USA Pan Bakeware Mini Pan||1.7 pounds||15.8 x 11.1 x 1.2 in||Read Review|
|Wilton 2105-3972||1.3 pounds||1.6 x 10 x 15.1 in||Read Review|
|Baker’s Secret||1.3 pounds||14.5 x 9.8 x 1.6 in||Read Review|
|DOBI Mini Pans||15.2 ounces||6 x 2 x 3.5 in||Read Review|
|Nordic Ware Natural||6.4 ounces||6.9 x 2.1 x 3.6 in||Read Review|
|Pantry Elements Large||6.4 ounces||3.7 x 3.7 x 2.5 in||Read Review|
|Good Cook||4.3 ounces||5.8 x 3 x 2.5 in||Read Review|
Before we begin, I must point out that while some small baking pans are better than others. The best pan will depend on your preferences. Consider your requirements when you searching for a new loaf pan.
Where to Buy Mini Loaf Pans
You are yet to decide your ideal mini loaf pan. However, the big question is: Where should buy a loaf pan? Amazon is my preferred shopping place. On the site, you will find a huge variety of loaf pans.
#1. USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel Mini Loaf Pan
The USA Pan Bakeware mini loaf pan is made of steel and features eight wells, each measuring 2.25 x 3.88 x 1.25 inches. The multiple wells make the pan ideal for preparing a family breakfast or lunch. Everyone will get one or two delicious mini loaves.
The pan is coated with a non-stick silicone on top and bottom, which makes it easy to release your baked items. The durable loaf pan is made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty. This is the best mini loaf pan in the market.
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel make – It’s powerful and resistant to rust
- Fluted design – The corrugated surface allows for smooth baking.
- Americoat Plus coating – This nonstick silicone coating makes it easy to take out the baked loaves and is completely safe.
- Lifetime warranty – This is a great extra to have when buying a mini loaf pan.
#2. Wilton Perfect Results Mini Loaf Pan
Measuring 1.6 x 10 x 15.1 inches, the Wilton mini loaf pan is just the right size for the normal kitchen stove. I love how small the cavities are; 3.28 x 2.5 inches.
You can wash the loaf pan in a dishwasher. To get the best baking results, wash the loaf pan with warm soapy water before first and after each use.
- Steel construction – This pan is highly resistant to all kinds of damage and is durable
- Nonstick coating – There is no need to add extra paper mini loaf pans in the cavities.
- 10-year warranty – It’s nice to have it.
#3. Baker’s Secret Mini Loaf Pan
One of the reasons why I like the Baker’s Secret non-stick mini loaf pan so much is the sufficiently large size handles. You can make eight mini loaves of bread or cake at the same time.
The mini loaf pan is constructed by 0.5 gauge steel, is durable and scratch-resistant.
- 5-gauge steel construction – This promotes even heat distribution during baking and makes the pan durable
- Effective nonstick finish – You can easily remove your baked loaves
- Dishwasher safe – Cleaning the pan is very easy
- Full lifetime warranty
#4. DOBI Mini Loaf Baking Pans
Several friends recommended the DOBI disposable mini loaf tins when I was going to throw a huge party. The tins measure 6 x 3.5 x 2 inches and therefore, the loaves are small but not miniature. The pans are made from eco-friendly recyclable aluminum.
After baking, there is no cleaning required; simply throw away the tins.
- Aluminum film make – These mini disposable loaf pans are strong and won’t bend under the pressure of the rising bread
- Great heat conductivity – You can expect even baking and nice browning of the crust
- Eco-friendly – These pans are recyclable
#5. Nordic Ware Mini Loaf Pan
If you want to feel like a chef when baking with mini loaf pans, check the Nordic Ware mini loaf pan set. Each pan measures 2.12 x 6.88 x 3.62 inches. Therefore, you will get loaves which are small and charming but not tiny.
- Aluminum make – Never worry about rusting. These pans will last for a very long time.
- Superb heat conductivity – I love how evenly the loaves bake with these pans
- Rounded handles – They are particularly convenient because of their shape and size
#6. Pantry Elements Silicone Baking Cups
Did you know that you can use a silicone mini loaf pan to bake? The baking cups won’t bend because from pressure from the dough.
This Pantry Elements set comes with 12 cups, each measuring approximately 3 x 2 x 1 inches. Your loaves will be truly small.
- Food-grade silicone make – The pans are safe, durable and easy to maintain
- Fluted design – This allows for better heat distribution for evenly baked loaves
- Six exciting colors – The pans come in fun colors, which are exciting, especially if you are baking with the kids.
- Multiple uses – Because of the small size and make of the pan, you can use them as gelatin molds and for making candy, frozen desserts and chocolate shells.
#7. Good Cook Mini Loaf Pan
The Good Cook mini loaf pan is ideal for those who bake less frequently, for one or two people at the most. The size of the loaf pan makes it perfect for eating at one meal. This loaf pan is dishwasher-safe.
- Steel make – The pan has excellent heat distribution and does not get damaged easily
- Nonstick surface – Removing the loaves and cleaning the pan is a straightforward task.
- Dishwasher safe – The pan is virtually maintenance-free.
Guide to Buying a Mini Loaf Pan
To find the best loaf pan for you, there are a number of factors you should consider. These include:
Consider the size of the pan. Decide how small you want the loaves to be. If you want a bigger pan with a larger capacity, make sure that it can easily fit into your oven.
Check the material used to make the pan. Most pains are made from steel, aluminum, and ceramic. Which loaf pan should you go for?
Steel is sturdy and allows for even baking. However, rust could be an issue over the long term.
Aluminum pans allow proper heat distribution, are durable, and don’t rust. However, but they are prone to denting.
Ceramic loaf pans are great for baking but they are fragile and require careful cleaning.
If you are looking to buy a disposable mini loaf pan, the aluminum foil ones are an excellent choice. They work well and save you time and hassle.
Which is the Best Mini Loaf Pan?
For me, the winner is Wilton 2105-0108 18 Cavity Perfect Results Loaf. I love its capacity because it makes it easy to prepare bread and cake for the whole family and guests. Most importantly, the loaves are amazing – evenly baked, fluffy and with the golden brown crust. Taking them out is easy and so is cleaning the pan.
You can now find the best mini loaf pan based on the reviews above and your requirements. With some mini loaf recipes and a little effort, you will bake excellent goods.