These Toasters Can Easily Handle Large Slices of Bread
Which is the best toaster for large slices of bread? I’ve used over 20 toasters before and these five are my favorite.
Most people love toasts. It, therefore, implies that we like preparing our delicacies using bigger homemade slices of bread compared to the regular bread slices sizes. However, this is not possible without a giant toaster. That is reason enough for you to buy a big toaster.
There’s nothing not to like about a warm bread with melted butter dripping down the throat. However, most individuals cannot achieve such perfection when it comes to bread toasting. Only the best toasters can deliver a crispy exterior and a soft hot interior.
Best Toasters for Large Slices
Watch the video below of some of the best toasters for large slices.
Otherwise, continue reading below.
With all this information in mind, I went shopping for a toaster and did test quite a few before buying. All the toaster recommendations on the list are tried and tested, guaranteeing your money’s worth.
Let’s dive into some of the best toasters for large slices:
#1. Cuisinart CPT180 Classic 4-Slice Toaster
You will love the Cuisinart toaster, especially if you want something stylish that keeps delivering great results even after several years. For practical use, this toaster comes with two controls at the front. The controls double up the toaster’s functionality, and each bread slice can have different browning levels. Both buttons on the toaster are usually custom controlled and have six browning settings.
Cuisinart Classic Toaster is ideal for families where one person likes lighter toasts while the other prefers them darker. The toaster ensures everyone is catered for. Besides the browning settings, the toaster also has bagel toasting, defrost, and reheat buttons that are quite handy. You can easily read the settings since the toaster has LED indicators.
- The toaster has a cord storage area and a removable crumb tray
- The appliance comes in different colors
- It features dual controls
- The toaster has LED indicators
- It has 1.5-inch broad slots
- You can easily access the toast since the toaster has the lift feature
- Some users did report that the toaster isn’t as effective after years
#2. Sunbeam Wide Slot 4-Slice Toaster
The Sunbeam toaster is quite simple and comes in a black shiny plastic case that looks great on different kitchen countertops. The toasters deliver perfect toasts and have been around for many years. The model features seven different browning settings and also comes with a bagel toasting button.
The toaster additionally has separate toasting controls offering different toasting levels running in the same cycle. What’s more, it has an anti-jam function and a lever on the side to comfortably raise and lower the bread slices.
- The toaster takes pride in its classic look
- It comes in a simple design
- It delivers an electronic toasting technology
- The toaster has more extensive slots
- The toaster is quite attractive and complements different kitchen countertops
- The toaster has few features
- The cord is attached at the front corner, and some people didn’t like it that way
#3. Hatco S/S 4-Slot Commercial Pop-up Toaster
Hatco is the best commercial toaster for large slices. The toaster is an excellent alternative for people in the catering industry. In matters kitchen, perfection is a primary concern, and this toaster comfortably delivers. Plus, it does toast evenly and is durable if well taken care of.
- The toaster features four different self-centering slots
- The toaster’s crumb tray is removable
- The machine is UL and CUL certified
- The toaster comes with progressive separate color controls
- It’s quite big for a kitchen counter
#4. Brevo 2-Slice Extra Wide Slot Toaster
The Brevo Toaster is a heavy appliance measuring 7.1 × 5.9 × 9.8 inches. If you are looking for a machine that can toast different bread slice sizes, then this toaster is your best bet. The toaster’s volume explains why it’s sturdier and unique in different ways.
For most people, this toaster is an all-round ideal kitchen appliance. It has all the features that all the other toasters reviewed in this article have such as bagel toasting, reheat, defrost, and cancel buttons. The toaster’s stainless steel structure does bring a luxurious experience when making breakfast every morning. It has a stylish design that suits any kitchen décor.
- It has wider slots
- When it comes to results, this toaster is entirely consistent
- The toaster’s slots fit different bread slice sizes
- The color and build of the toaster are aesthetic matching every kitchen décor
- The toaster is durable with proper care
- It’s quite heavy to move around the house
#5. Cusibox 4-Slice Extra Wide Slots Toaster
For years, Cusibox has been designing kitchen countertop appliances and making simple but effective toasters. The Cusibox Extra Wide Slots Toaster isn’t an exception. The toaster features six different variable browning controls for toasting. It also comes with separate dual control panels for toasting different shades of bread slices.
The toaster has two removable crumb trays making it easy to clean and a secure cord storage area at the base. It features a lever for lifting and lowering the toast without interrupting the running cycle. Besides, this toaster can take on different tasks comfortably like the cancel, defrost, bagel toasting functions. Cusibox toaster comes in handy, especially if you are looking for a user-friendly yet simple toaster that complements your kitchen décor.
- It comes in a simple design
- The toaster is user-friendly
- It’s quite fast when it comes to toasting
- It has all the toasting features
- The toaster’s slots are more extensive with a self-centering guide
- Some users didn’t like the toaster’s design
- After using it several times, the results aren’t entirely consistent
I hope this review will help you choose the best toaster for large slices that suits your needs. However, if you still find trouble picking the right one from the above alternatives, I can help you even further. I would go for the Cuisinart CPT-180 based on results I had testing them all. The toaster is attractively built in a modern design, looks great on any countertop kitchen, and can toast big bread slices.